Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yah hoo! No work until next week! Oh no...wait...

How nice! I’m done with this week! I am taking 2 days off from work…so that means no messy morning, no traffic jams, no irritating radio commercials, no worries about early breakfast, no thinking of what I need to do for the day, and best of all, no stress from work, really!

Well…the bad news is: Gotta speed things up a little on some homework now so that will mean also no taking my own leisure time doing shopping or playing with my daughters. No TVs, no PS2, no updating this blog, no snapping photos of my neighbors walking the dog and that bloody dog leaves his poops right at my front gate! Worse thing is that she even let the dog pee at the tires of cars parked on the side. Wait 'til one fine day I'm gonna whip it out and pee at her front gate ~~ heh heh... ~~

Oh my I can’t do much for now, and I don’t want to let this bother me now. What I need to do is concentrate on my assignment.

Bye for now. And God Bless.

No comments: